Friday, May 16, 2014

17th May 2014: Love your perfect imperfections

Currently fell so deeply in love with John Legend's "all of me". I'm kinda outdated, people usually listen to it really early but I'm always late. I've currently joined a competition to win passes to meet my very favourite idol Taylor Swift and also a pair of tickets worth 400+. If I did win, I swear I will post my entry video on facebook. (Ali i know you are reading this don't laugh alright ). 

Anyways, will be heading to the gym starting next Monday with two of my buddies Winson and Yong Zheng<3. Being in this food industry-career, your percentage of taking in delicious scrumptious food to your stomach is sky high. Gotta loose some weight man!

I'm a fans of Korean food just so you didn't know. I love Korean barbecue but I've started to take in lesser amount of grilled items to avoid gaining more weight and more sickness. I've recently tried another Korean BBQ located in Ampang called "Zen Korean BBQ" above Shin Sun Mi market.
The boss was extremely friendly even with crowded customers she still tried her best to serve us. 
It was pretty good for simple korean bbq dinner. Price ranges from RM 28-60 depends on what kind of meat you order. 
You can give it a try just google search ZEN KOREAN BBQ AMPANG. It will show you the location!


 I've seen people posting about this Caffe Bene located in Sunway, frankly speaking, I didn't like it at all. I mean, yes inventing new recipes and flavours is absolutely creative and interesting but chocolate cream chip with red bean? The flavours in my mouth was like, sour, assuming it as yogurt at the bottom, sweet, oreo-ish and weird because of the red bean. Green tea flavour was fine. I would prefer MOF if I'm a fans of matcha. The green tea taste wasn't strong at all.
Thats all for today! Here's a eye looking dont know where picture of me :) <3