Wednesday, May 14, 2014

14th May 2014: Never Too Late

Feels like I'm writing diary than blogging. Anyways, I think I'm actually writing diary tho. One of the reason why I've decided to re-blog again, you know, time flies in a blink of eyes, sometimes you wouldn't even remember what you have done where have you went and so on. There was this time, I was on skype with Ali and Jasmine, we were laughing on our past by reading our old blog post. Lol. Reminiscing those past. Being young teenage girls in high school was childish yet memorable.

We are finally 19, 18 and half actually, it has been decades since I had a friends birthday party celebration. I was invited to my bestie's birthday party,Seline celebrated in a "service-apartment" she rented. It was pretty cool where everyone just stuffed themselves inside and "partay" like nobody's business.

Me and ze' birthday girl
Hope you had a great birthday party . Forever young xoxoxoxo
Me and Birthday girl<3
<3<3<3
Model of the night
My step sister Michell

My bestie Winson<3

<3<3<3