Thursday, May 1, 2014

2 May 2014 : Start of something new

Hey everyone *if there's people who still click into my blog* .
My blog is literally dead for almost 2 years ever since high school.
I've gotten a new camera last year and there's so many pretty image that I took that I really want to share than just spamming instagram the whole time. I DECIDED TO RE-BLOG again. Please ignore my horrible english. I'm actually joining British Council soon, partly because of IELTS exam too.

So lets see what i need to update with everyone this time.
First of all, i went thru lots of things in the year of 2013, entered a ridiculous college and fight thru the the management to get our refund and also complains with one of my bestie from college , Cherrilyn. We are currently studying in Cilantro Academy of Culinary Arts now. Met lots of new people and also great people. If you know me i always love to cook and I'm always the one bringing food to school. I always dreamt to own a restaurant but all I can say is, this is one tough career i suppose. I will try my best to achieve this wonderful dream.

I admit i still miss highschool A LOT. Alison had left me to Australia not long ago, and others as usual still in United Kingdom. Missing those old good times with them.

2 years has passed just in one little blink of eyes. Everything change but my love towards one idiot remains the same . <3 aww. alright whatever.

I will update more often, maybe mostly about food, life, and interesting stuff I guess.

Stay tuned<3